Ping<<<< Denny>>>>

Here is another chance for you to hitch your carrot wagon to a winning team. At 4:15PM the Pat's begin to beat the Jet's.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

So after the Pat's beat the Bengals you are going to jump on the wagon?? Might want to jump now and save tourself some pain.

Didn't I see the Bengals QB going off on his back last week?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And in another couple o weeks they have the Bengals. We'll see who has the last chirp then..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Is there room with your fat ass already on it???? NO!!

It just ain't gonna happen..

Don't know, didn't hear anything about it and didn't see the game. Was out butting heads with an acorn tree.. He's playing this week tho. How about this, When you finially take the scenic route back to Ma., you can buy supper for the bet you're gonna loose on the Pats-Bengals game that we haven't made yet..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

A rabbit that can't change his mind.

Ypu, it will. You'll see.

You my wide ride, fury faced, floppy eared, friend are on!!

Let's see, last time it was sea food. You folks don't have a ocean anywhere near by, so I guess it's steaks. Your choice though,seeing as you'll be buying the meal.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

What the hell you mean, no water....we got Hogg Crick...I'm sure you'll wanna eat whatever I can hook out of it..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Must be good stuff. Look at all the weight you put on eating it!

Roy

Reply to
Roy