Questions on '06 Dodge Grand Caravan natural vacuum lead detector pump

Questions on '06 Dodge Grand Caravan natural vacuum lead detector pump:

First where is it located?

What does it do and how does it work?

I'd appreciate a link to more information such as a mechanical/electrical diagram and whatever else might be available on the vacuum system as I get a code that I'm told means the pump is bad but my gut says the problem is elsewhere.

TIA

Reply to
NotMe

Might be a solution here:

Ed M

That did not help directly but did lead to information that the problem

*may* be covered by warranty.

Which would be the better solution.

Thanks very much for the lead!

NM