see ya all around

And you guys wondered why I wear chest waders when using the computer . . . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Bro.. ya know it is no story

C'mon bro.., you don't have to share if ya don't want to.

Denny, it seems the our friend is loseing his mind. Now he has moved into total denial. He has forgotton that the machine has a long history in this group, that there have been a couple of pictures posted of the machine. More importantly he has forgotton to look where it was last seen, in the back of HIS truck enroute to a meet with Red. I think he finally might have either tipped over the edge or gotton his hands on some real good shit.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Not at all. I wear rubber gloves.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Condoms on each finger does not a rubber glove make."

(Yoda to Luke Skywalker in sex ed classes)

Budd

***
Reply to
Budd Cochran

I don't think chest waders will help in this cesspool. I think you need a snorkel.

beekeep

***

Reply to
beekeep

But then I'd look like you at Halloween time . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Reply to
mike doyle

Yeah... when are you guys going to light up television service over it in NJ? :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

it is new around here, but so far the reviews are outstanding. i called comcast and told them i'd be cancelling their service. the guy asked me why and i told him i was going to fios. he told me he didn't blame me, he'd take fios over cable too!

Reply to
theguy

Try supernews

Reply to
Dale Yonz

must have been "before my time"... Mac

mac davis

you can attempt to out live 'em.. works for me.. *g* Mac

mac davis

hmm... i heard from an undisclosed source that it was a condom.. *g* Mac

mac davis

I believe the nato is .556. As I understand it there is a small difference between the two, not much but some. Anyway, I know that the bushmaster will chamber and fire both .223 and .556 with no problem. I don't know about the other ar's.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nothing is before your time.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nope, it is rubber gloves for those times when I feel that I am a proctologist dealing with some folks.

Roy

Reply to
Roy
5.56 mm is 0.218897 inch or 0.004103 inch smaller, if you want to be exact.
Reply to
Budd Cochran

Budd, while there isn't any external difference in the rounds, there is a difference between the .223 rem and the nato chambers. This site explains it better than I can.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

ouch.....