see ya all around

don't ya wish

Reply to
Rachel Easson

So did I. You're frickin' old. :)

Reply to
Mike

I/m sort of curious what body part she's gonna.. umm... "draw" on to keep him lit... Mac

mac davis

That's probably why he wears that steel butt plate, Rach.. Mac

mac davis

Just a tip for the future, Buggs... If asked that question in front of your wife, say "no, I married a fox".. Ya might get some points for that one.. Mac

mac davis

Ya gotta remember his fixation about "brain damage", Mac . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Ya gotta know my wife Mac, I get points for nothing..... ever!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

But you're looking at it from the inside, Buggs...

To an outside observer, she's racking up points year after year for putting up with you, right?

Mac

mac davis

I wouldn`t worry about what anyone else thinks -- stick with a rabbit :-) rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson