serial # location

I'm looking to buy a superchips programmer for my 2003 4.7 Dakota but superchips says my serial # must be 104487 or higher for it to work. I've checked several places on the dodge and can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks, John.

Reply to
John

I think they mean the last 6 digits of the VIN#. I should be on the dashboard by the windscreen, or on you registration.

checked several

Reply to
Badger