SRT10

I have an opportunity to lease a quad cab, automatic tranny, SRT10. I scared the crap out of the salesman when I took it for a spin. The thing screemed off the line and screeched (not just chirped) into second gear and whips around turns like an M class beamer. The dude was holding on to the oh-shit handles in the cab and just looked over at me trying to form a smile as I was telling him, "this thing's awesome!" It's like a toy.

Of course it won't be my daily drive, so I'm contemplating the lease payments, which are pretty low (it's got a high residual at 56% for 36 months, and they're giving me the holdback too), and juggle finances with my current truck, the wife's hemi Jeep and the house, the kids..... oh, the heck with them! LOL

Anyone got one out there?

Ace

Reply to
Aceman