The front seat on my 2001 Galant is shifted back on the right side.

I don't know if something broke or came loose but the front seat is shifted back on the right side, any suggestions how to repair or troubleshoot this problem. Is a bit uncomfortable not having a flat seat supporting your back.

Reply to
George2001

"srs light stayed on continuously while car was in motion. the dealer replaced the seat backs, since they claimed that the side air bags were the problem"

Could be related. You don't want an airbag to deploy while you're driving.

Reply to
Falstaff