Tire Update

I have went and looked at more tires today. Good year place had 4 types of tires that were 31-10.50-15. Found one tire i really liked. It's call Republic Trailmark APR (made by Good Year). Its an all- terrian tire with a tread pattern similar to BF goodrich's AT. Comes with a 40,000 mile warrenty. Tire is $109 a tire, or $456 out the door price. They said they have never had any trouble with them. I have ran good year wranglers on a dakota and loved them, so I'm think of going with the Republic's. Has anyone had these before?

Thanks again

Reply to
brian

Before you buy anything why not go to Tire Rack and compare tires and prices? Here ya go

Roy

Might want to check the load range too.

Reply to
Scott Hendryx

looked at more tires today. Good year place had 4

I'll give it a look.

Thanks

Reply to
brian