Today, I was a mechanic.

Ok, to most of you this is no big deal, a real simple task. But I replaced my truck's ignition switch, by myself, without any help. Hubby didn't even drop by until the job was already done.

I build/repair/upgrade my own computers, and thus am somewhat mechanically inclined, but this is the first time I've effected an important repair on my truck.

It *was* pretty easy, actually. Whole job took me well less than an hour, not bad I think for a newbie.

Even hubby was impressed, not an easy thing to do :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

You go, girl!!