Transmission line removal

We're putting a new radiator in my son's 98 1500. The lower transmission line that enters the radiator has a stange connection that I can't figure out how to remove. Is this a quick-connect fitting? How do I get it off the old radiator to put on the new?

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Peter Kemp

Talk to your local autoparts place, they should have something on the shelf from K-D tools or Lisle. Its basically a sleeve type tool that allows for quick removal of the coupling. Tell them what you are trying to do, and a good counterman will know exactly the tool you need.

Reply to
Max Dodge