Truck caps? 1999 Dodge ram club cab, 6' bed

I have a 1999 Dodge ram club cab, 6' bed. (I am not sure what is the proper name for my cab, it has four doors, two open to the rear and two open to the front).

I am now looking for a truck cap, a bed cover that is like a dome the height of the cab itself. Not a flat tonneau cover, but more like a house (dome) shaped thing.

Are they called truck caps?

Any suggestions for reputable companies? Any idea of the cost involved? thanks

Ignoramus25349

cabs with four doors are quad cabs. yes you want a truck cap. check out ARE caps price 1200 to 4000usd

Jay

Looks very nice. Their basic model is just $939. I called one of their dealers.

Ignoramus25349

If you are anywhere near Fort Worth Texas check out Cowtown Sleepers. I got one there for my '99 Ram QC SB for $800 last year. Very good quality and the color matches perfectly (white). It has tinted windows, sliding side windows with screens, and an interior light. They also do custom work and can build just about anything that you want for the bed of your truck.

Nosey

Looks very nice, but I am now quite far from FW.

Ignoramus25349