Veterans Day

Enjoy the day, thanks for your service.

Mac, you around? Anyway, welcome home bro.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Thanks

Reply to
azwiley1

You guys are very welcome.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Speaking of Vets, my step-daughter (I have two) who is currently in the box gets home near the end of the month!

Reply to
azwiley1

"azwiley1" wrote in news:EIc5h.2533$% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.phx:

It's an illegal war and I hope she gets her BOX filled a few times. Bush is a lyin stinkin prick.

Reply to
Kyle :o)

FUCK YOU douche bag, I doubt you would have the balls to say that to my face.

Reply to
azwiley1

larry, there is no arguing with a total f*ck like that. if he had any sense in the first place he would never have said what he did. he is nothing maore than another ass clown.

Reply to
theguy

That is the work of a troll, using a decent guy's name. You guys are barking up the wrong tree. Kyle did not post that, he does not use an anonymous remailer.

Reply to
Mel Sharples

i wasn;t necessarily referring to kyle, especially since i don't know who kyle is. i was directing my comment at larry and toward whoever made the comment.

Reply to
theguy

I bet he's had HIS BOX filled more than a few times, quite willingly too. Weak pukes like this make me laugh, especially given the cloak of usenet. He wouldn't dream of saying anything to someone face to face. He sits back spewing this stuff thinking he's some kind of tough guy.

Reply to
daveleejd