Waverunner holder design?

Hi,

I am a welder of 26 years. I had seen webpage that showed a dual waverunner holder that would carry them over the roof of my truck. I am using a Dodge 1 ton dually stretch cab and am pulling a fifth wheel trailer. Legalities in my province state that I can't pull anything behind my fiver. Has anyone seen such a roof rack that I could see photos of? I'll be damned if I can find that web page and have googled every phrase I can think of in this regard. Thanks for any help.... Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

I'll take a look through my PWC rags and see what I can find for you.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Here ya go:

Carolina Watercraft Works