license plate of first mustang?

Can anybody tell me the license plate # and what area the plate says the car is from? I don't know where the car is,it maybe in the Ford museum. The reason i am asking is that i have been told that it was accidentally sold in my home town here in a province of Canada by the ford dealer,and that it is the Ford museum with the original license plates from my province(state) here in Canada.Has anybody been to the museum and seen this car?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.(a pic of it would be awesome!). Thank's for any help.

Reply to
RSmith

Stuart&Janet

Also try: