Will a dodge truck......

win a race this year?

Toyota 12 wins Ford 7 wins Chevey 5 wins

One race to go!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

What race?

Reply to
GeekBoy

The NA$CAR Craftsman Truck Series.

Reply to
beekeep

That is not a "race." It a bunch of guys driving in circles.

I remember back in '96 when they put those circle jerkers on a REAL race track. Every turn there was a crash. haha!

Reply to
GeekBoy

there's a commercial where one of the NASCAR drivers is teaching drivers ed. and he keeps telling the kid "turn left here" when the kid asks if they were ever going to make a right turn, the driver asks "why would we want to do that?"

Reply to
Chris Thompson