Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Dodge Cruise Controls RAM and Dakota
Ram 1500 Ram 2500 Ram 3500 Dakota truck Cruise Controls available at look under Electronic Throttle Cruise Easy Installation, Factory look, fit and function!
1
1

Front Door Panel ?
How hard is it to take off ? i need to replace the front speakers.
4
4

was that supposed to happen?
(2001 Dakota, 4.7l v8 engine. I've mentioned the AC before.) Ok, so it's already known there's a leak somewheres in my AC system. Mechanic recommended waiting until spring to fix it. I attempted to...
5
5

Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4 I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my my dreams reaches a top speed of 15...
2
2

hemi egr
I have a 2005 ram 2500 . I have a loud ticking noise, sounds more like exhaust than mechanical. Gets louder under load, cant hear it at idle. I see that some EGR valves are crapping out and making...

Adding running lights to Dalota
I have just bought a 06 Dakota and would like to have lights come on when it starts. Is there a simple way to wire it?
2
2

99' Ram 1500 4x4 ball joints - which tools?
I need to replace the ball joints on my '99 Ram 1500 4X4. What size pickle fork do I need to remove the tie rod ends from the steering knuckle and the steering knuckle from the axle? And, what brand...
4
4

all gauges at 0
sometimes my entire dashboard on my 99 caravan doe not work-the fuel gauge, the speedometer, the heat gauge... most times everything works sometimes just the speedometer does not work weird-- any...
1
1

Bad wire to fuel pump?
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram, 114,000 miles, 4x4 extended cab, A few days ago I went out to start it and it would turn over fine, it just wouldn't start. No gas was getting to the engine. I realized that...
2
2

starting problems
I was driving my dodge caravan that is a 1994 and I turned it off and it wouldnt start at all... When i pushed it and poped the clutch it started, but when I got it home it didnt do any thing no noise...
14
14

OT: Gotta get me one of these...
it's rude, but hilarious, if you wanna spend 20 bucks on a joke gift for someone who's not a prude, this is perfect: my truck's been working just fine, so nothing else to post about. I'm not...
1
1

locking out juice
is there a way to lock out a juice so that employees dont destroy my truck when they are driving it? thanks, Nathan In Montana Concealed Carry Forum - Index page

Replace Ram Front Shocks
Friends, I have a 1996, Ram, 1500, SLT, 4X4, 5.9, with the snow plow/ towing group. I do plow snow. One of my front shocks blew. I was looking on Rock Auto and, as usual, I'm a bit comfused. They talk...
14
14

pics of some recent upgrades
see In Montana Concealed Carry Forum - Index page

Flywheel torque value
4x4, 2500, V8, NV4500 Can't seem to find the torque value for the flywheel...anyone happen to know?
6
6