Any word on Fiat returning to North America?

Hi all,

I'm holding off from buying a new car as long as possible, mostly because anything isn't sold here in N.A (Canada).

I'm hoping that Fiat or Alfa returns to Canada. Any information available about this? Alfa was supposed to come back, and I haven't heard anything more about this since Fiat began having trouble.

I'm desperate!! ;), I even went to see a used '89 Alfa Romeo Milano (75), I might just end up getting one of those again!?!?! hmmm...

Here's to hoping, and since North America is such a huge market, and Hyundai seems to have survived their poor reputation here (from wayyyy back), why CAN'T Fiat realize that they are missing out on a massive market?!?! All they need to do is bring in their bigger cars, the Stilo would sell very well here.

(I just saw my first Fiat Ducato LW turbo diesel bus here, a friend of mine brought one here from Italy.)

Reply to
Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM

might just end

seems to have

I guess they just cannot find any money to do such a thing....they probably don't want to take the risk.....

Reply to
Draak