FIAT IN CANADA?!?! I want a new car, and it would BE a Fiat!!! where are you?!?! ;(

Ok,

I've owned a dozen or more Fiat X1/9s in my short life, and a few Alfas, and almost a Maserati BiTurbo (they are a bargain).

I am currently in the new car market, and when I was in Spain last november, I got to see the Stilo. I love it!! Great car, yeah, it probably has some quirks that need to be fixed up, but I want a brand new Fiat!!!!!!!!

A Brava/Bravo would be nice as well!! Fiat has always made great handling cars (The 128 was just a basic grocery getter, but man, you could slide that thing through corners and make that engine sing!!).

I almost bought a Kia Rio RX-V (called a Cinco in the US, Carnival in Europe I think). Its an alright car, but terrible reviews. I'm sure Fiat has worse reviews, doesn't matter, I want one! Bad.

If I could afford it (and don't know if its currently in production anymore) is the Coupe

20V Turbo.

Fiat is in trouble?!? Well, I hate to say it, but the biggest market is in North America. The X1/9 was made for the NA market, arghhh. I could care less that Alfa might come back (Saab is now on a GM platform, I expect Saab sales to slide because Saab owners are purists, and they won't want to see GM stickers on all of the Saab's underpinnings)

I don't want to settle, please, import them back into Canada, establish great dealer networks, TRUST ME they will sell. Most people here don't remember the "rust", they don't even remember who Fiat is?!?!? let alone the "Fix It Again Tony" or "Found Inoperative Around Town" remarks.

Fiat, where are you? Come back to North America (shoot, Even Toyota sees an opportunity for the youth market, with the new Scion. It doesn't even say Toyota on it!!)

I should get a job at Fiat marketing, where do I send my resume? lol

My rant for the day, thanks for reading.

Reply to
Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM