Cinquecento: fuel cutoff valve

Hello there. I have a friend who has a 1997 Cinquecento and he is trying to get it back on the road after he went into a ditch. He reckons that the Fuel Cut-off Valve needs resetting because there is no petrol getting to the engine. Trouble is he cannot find the valves location can anyone point in the right direction and then is it just a matter of pushing in a button to reset?

Many thanks for any help.

Andy.

Reply to
Andy

Haven't got a cinq, but it could be at the same position as a bravo: under the drivers seat.

Reply to
Jeroen van Erp

In the Brava it's in the left-hand side footwell - in the UK that's passenger side, continental drivers side.

Reply to
Alan Gauton

Thanks for the info Jereon and Alan. My friend found the cut off button but it seems now that that wasn't the fault and the garage man has told him now that his problem is a faulty Sensor of some sorts so he has put one on order.

Thanks again,

Andy.

Reply to
Andy