FA: Fiat 124/2000 Marelli Electronic Ignition System (Updated)

For Auction: Ebay Item #8008126879. No reserve!

Complete Magneti Marelli Electronic Ignition System from my personal 1979 FIAT 124 Spider 2000. Includes distributor, coil assembly w/ control module, and bonus extras. Excellent condition -- cleaned and fully tested!

This Marelli ignition system is a direct replacement for any 1978-1985 FIAT

124 Spider, FIAT 2000 Spider, or Pininfarina Spider 2000. It is also a perfect conversion upgrade for any 1973-1977 FIAT 124 Spider or 124 Sports Coupe. Now you can replace your problematic dual-point distributor with the improved performance, reliability, and easy-starting of the Marelli electronic ignition system!

(Note: I had previously listed this item "as is". But in response to a number of technical questions from potential buyers, I decided to end that auction listing early in order to conduct a full diagnostic evaluation of the system. Please visit the auction page for many detailed photos and a full technical write-up.)

Thanks, Michael '69 FIAT 124 Spider '76 FIAT 124 Spider (former owner) '79 FIAT 2000 Spider (former owner) '81 Alfa Romeo Spider (former owner) '90 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

Reply to
DeepDiver