Fiat 1100b (balilla 508)

For sale:

Body for a Fiat 1100b , build 1948 Incl. doors regards, leo snipped-for-privacy@obi.demon.nl

Reply to
Leo

Where in the World is the car? Europe?

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Søren C. Fischer formuleerde op zondag :

Holland, look at his replyadress in the post.

Reply to
Draak

Yes I saw that, but it could still be anywhere... I also have an .as emailadress, but live in Denmark...

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Ah but i am usenet fanatic, so i already saw in your "headers" .dk :-)

Reply to
Draak

Yeah, but what if I used my soren(a)fischer.as adress? You would probably wonder where I was from, right? :-)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer