Fiat 130 Saloon

Hi, I have for sale for spares or repair (non-runner) a 1973 Fiat 130 Saloon (3.2 V6 and 5 speed manual g/box),anybody interested?

Regards,

Neil Wynne.

Reply to
Neil Wynne

"Neil Wynne" wrote: > Hi, > I have for sale for spares or repair (non-runner) a > 1973 Fiat 130 > Saloon (3.2 V6 and 5 speed manual g/box),anybody interested? > > Regards, > > Neil Wynne.

hi i am interested in fiat 130,what price and location? fordghia im on this site but not familiar with procedure yet.if you still have car please contact me thankyou joe

Reply to
fordghia

"fordghia" wrote: > hi i am interested in fiat 130,what price and location? > fordghia im on this site but not familiar with procedure > yet.if you still have car please contact me thankyou joe

Hi I still have the Fiat 130, it is in North Wales in the UK. Please e mail me at neil AT @ AT nwynne.freeserve.co.uk

Reply to
dandaire