Fiat Brava immobilised engine

My car was left in a garage for 6 weeks and then wouldn't start. Recharged battery and since then have had erratic problems with it just not starting at all - nothing and then half anhour or a day later it's all good. Now the car won't start or turn any electrics on and I can't get my blue key out of the ignition. Is it something to do with an engine immobiliser. I'm STUCK !

Reply to
waihi1