fiat code

hi, I have a problem... Can I overtake the "password" fiat code on car stereo? I found a Blaupunkt "high" Power Radio with powerd subwoofer on the punto hlx crahed at the car breaker but nobody know the code and the old proprietary ... Thanks

Reply to
Namya

There are loads of independent companies that can unlock car stereos, try looking in the yellow pages.

Rich

Reply to
Rich Strang