Fiat Marea, Climate control problem.

Hi, thanks for reading. Has anyone any idea where the thermostat is for the internal temperature control of a weekend estate?

The temperature in my vehicle is normally very cold, unless I take the temperature control from the 30 point to max. When of course everthing in the car cooks!

Occasionally the temperature control will work properly an seems to regulate O/K. This is getting ver infrequent now though.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.

Sorry HN, I don't know where the senor is but it could be a problem with the pollen filter,on which point - can anyone tell me where to find the pollen filter on my Stilo? The handbook just says that this must be changed by a a dealer and I don't see why when I'm quite capable myself.

TIA.

Reply to
The Cashman

Follow the link to the fiat forum - someone has kindly posted instructions and pics.

Mike

Reply to
Mike