Fiat Punto 1.2 16v MK2

Hi folks,

Just purchased this little bombay bad boy last Wednesday. Having had a good neb around the car i was delighted to find a subwoofer in my boot. Good for Cypress Hill etc etc.

Anyways my question and hopefully someone can shed some light on this, is just below the fiat badge as the rear i have a little logo with "NCM" on it. Hvaing done a search on Mr Google the only thing i could find was a French Website

Having translated this thru Google i found outthat its a tuning company based, at least i think its based only in France. Now this worries me. Has my car been modded as such like with a chip? If so my insurance might be void!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Scullion

Might be a silly question but why not contact the previous owner?

Reply to
Rich Strang