Owners Manual for Pulsar GTiR

hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where on the web you can get a Workshop manual for a Pulsar GTi R?

Regards, Zoff

Reply to
Mr Igino Svaghi

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:58:01 GMT, "Mr Igino Svaghi" wrote with a sharpened banana:

when I was working in the dealership the GTIR was in the standard N14 series manual, note that this was the japanese produced manual not the australian one (here in NZ we had N14 sentras (pulsars) sourced from australia japan and then locally assembled over the 6 or so year model life) regards Andrew Clark All Round Car Guy

Reply to
Johnny B Goode