Fiat Tipo Central locking

Hi all. can anyone tell me which relay controls the central locking on a 1993

1900TD SX model or does anyone have a diagram showing the full list of relays in the fuse box?

Thanks

John

Reply to
excossack

excossack formuleerde op maandag :

Is the relay for the central locking not in the dashboardcloset ? That is where mine is (1998 punto)

Reply to
Draak

The fuse box box folds down from under the steering colum, but i'm not sure which relay does what, especaily the central locking

Reply to
excossack

Na rijp beraad schreef excossack :

Did you read my anwser to your other post?

Reply to
Draak