Fiat Uno instrument table

Does anybody know If I could fit in my Uno 1.0 instrument table from SX version. I have a BASE version. What changes do I have to make?

Thanks.

Reply to
Igor

Igor wrote: : Does anybody know If I could fit in my Uno 1.0 instrument table from SX : version. I have a BASE version. What changes do I have to make?

sx has temperature meter for engine, and normal uno has only "replace gasket" light that tells when you have burned your gasket.

Reply to
Joonas Timo Taavetti Kekoni

Yes, that is the fact I am aware of. But can I perform this replacement without larger modifications or not? What additional wirring do I have to make?

Reply to
Igor