Got a Stilo

Collected my Stilo JTD 115 Dynamic on Thursday night. I had ordered it in July and it was worth the wait; even if Fiat forgot to put in the dual zone climate control at least they got the colour right. I am very pleased with it - the indicators flash with the remote central locking (various posts elsewhere state that many Stilos had not been set up in the on-board computer to do this). Also has puddle lamps in the doors. Have now managed to work out how to set the stereo up and even found the graphic equaliser which when set to rock makes a massive improvement to the sound. The car has so many net touches lie the LCD display door open then when two doors are open it displays the plural. Also not many 3 doors about so it is a nice feeling when the car turns heads. Other neat touches are the ability to open and close the electric windows from the remote control and although the manual only shows the passenger side wing mirror dipping for reversing on the leather seat option I have heard it is possible to do this on other models; just have to work it out.

All I want to do now is drive!!!

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Portess