middle console

Hallo fiat experts, With my Fiat Marea Weekend 1,6 from 1998 no air is coming out of the front air grills, I can turn the air control knob in any direction but nothing helps, so my next step is to remove the front dashboard middle panel to have a look what's behind it , I suspect that a cable has broken.So far I've managed to remove 5 screws 2 on the bottom 2 in the side/middle and 1 behind the middle ventilator control knob but I still can't remove it. I think I need a good hand book but don't know which one to buy. Thanks Terence. p.s. sorry for the dutch language version.

Reply to
Terence