Nouvelle fiat Croma

Bonjour,

Avez-vous des informations sur cette voiture, notamment sur la fiabilité ? Merci

Hello, Have you news about the new Croma, specially reliability ? Thanks

Reply to
Patrick

"Patrick" schreef in bericht news:45a3daeb$0$5111$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Bonjour Patrick, I don't own a Croma myself but I've heard from my Fiat-dealer that reliability of the new Croma is very good! I've read a few postings on the net that some Croma's have already done

100.000 km. or more without any major problems. This seems to be for the diesel- as well as the petrol-engined ones. I do drive one occasionally (2.2 petrol engine) and I have to say the ride is extremely comfortable. The car is very quiet, even at some higher speed. Acceleration is not ground-breaking, but sufficiënt. Fuel consumption (if you don't drive like Schumacher) is around 1:12 (one liter for 12 kilometers that is). Buildquality seems to be above average. Nice materials inside and no rattles, big gaps etc. in interiorfinish. Oh, and the interior is very spacious too. And yes, you still get a lot of car for your money! Ciao, E-Cie.
Reply to
E-Cie

I bought a new pre-reg one last week at a great price. At a fiver under £10,000 for a 2.2 litre Eleganza petrol auto, reliability becomes less of an issue with me. There are some great deals on these cars on eBay.

Reply to
david_dance