Punto & Stilo Parts

If you have a Punto manufactured after 2001, I have a pair of roof bars for sale that have never been used and are still boxed.

Punto Roof Bars (never used!)£60

Also available headlamp protectors/converters with the masks £20 and some wheel trims.

Stilo Alloy Wheel with Tyre (205/55/16V), as OEM to 1.6 Dynamic not used! Price is now £90 ono.

All plus AMTRAK delivery charges.

Seller lives in West Sussex, near Gatwick Airport UK

Interested? I will list these on Amazon.co.uk if anyone is.

Reply to
The Cashman