Stilo Direction Indicators

The audible warning for direction indicators are too quiet, especialy on the diesel engined ones. Is there any way that this problem can be overcome? KenS

Reply to
kenneth stephenson

I agree - when they don't cancel automatically you have to lok for the light (unless the kids are silent and the stereo off!). On bright days the light is difficult to see and so I find I can drive for some distance indicating incorrectly. This occurs most often after coming off roundabouts, the slight turn of the wheel often doesn't cancel the indicator.

This has happened from time to time on all cars I've driven but the near silent repeater means I'm simply not aware on the stilo.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Only by adding your own 12V beeper.

As follows:

Left Indicator o-------|>|----o Diodes |o--------Beeper-------o Ground/Chassis Right Indicator o-------|>|----o

Take a feed from each from left and right indicator circuits, through diodes to the beeper.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

Reply to
kenneth stephenson

I see my circuit diagram got scrambled.

If you are not familiar with what you are about to try and implement (i.e. wiring a beeper through diodes) then please come back for clarification.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////