Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Camaro SS Console Lid wanted BLACK
2000 Camaro SS Console Lid wanted BLACK Would anyone have a used console lid for my Camaro SS - LS1 ? Thanks! RSC

POA Needed
Used on 60s-early 70s GM A/C systems. Thanks

Need Expert Help...69 Camaro A/C
I have a 69 Camaro, factory air with the following changes. Old Air POA update, larger more efficient condenser and a Sanden 508 compressor using R134 Freon. The gauge readings (with an ambient...

FA: 1982 Z28 10K original miles
for looking

PARTING OUT 1966 FORD THUNDERBIRD
1
1

TECH: need help with connections for 68 camaro rs/ss brake lines
My Camaro had line locks on it and I am removing them. I was wondering if there was anyplace that showed the correct layout for the brake lines as to where each line should connect with respect to the...
1
1

Parking Brake Shoe Retainer Clip
I have a 2000 Camaro which needs a Parking Brake Shoe Retainer Clip which gets screwed into the rear wheel brake plate. This clip holds the parking brake shoe against the plate. For some reason the...
1
1

Vibrations at speed and other issues
1998 Trans Am, A4, completely stock, 75000 miles I have what might a few seperate problems, or maybe all related. 1. At between 60-75 mph, I get a pulsing vibration through the steering wheel. If I...
2
2

GM 3.4 DOHC power tweaks/maintenance tips
to those of you who own and drive one of these great GM V-6 engines, here's a few free power/tuning/maintenance tips: 1. unplug the EGR valve connectcor, located just behind the throttle body near the...

Hey Fella's
New to this newsgroup, just got my first Bird. Bought a '67. Doing a resto-mod. Car started life as a 6cyl. 2spd powerglide. Previous owner shoved a 305 and I believe to be a 700r4 trans in it from...
4
4

95 z28 abs/traction control problem
On my z28 everytime i start it the abs/traction control lights come on and stay, indicating that i have no abs or traction. i'll turn it off and start it a couple of more times and the lights still...

69 camaro 1/4 mile drag questions??
I am rebuilding a 350 cid with a th350 auto trans and 456 12 bolt rear. I am trying to figure out how much motor RPMS the motor needs to shift at to get to the end of the track? 6,000rpm 7,000 rpms...

68 Camaro RS vs. SS Cloning Question
Hi everyone, I have a 68 Camaro coupe with few options. It will need a complete frame off, body panel and floorboard restoration. It has a numbers matching 327 (210HP). It came stock with the 2spd pwr...
4
4

1992 Camaro B4C
I have one of the 589 produced in '92. Never been a police vehicle, privately held all its life. I'm the second owner and have owned it for about 10 years. Now I'm getting ready to sell it. Is eBay...
3
3

Do Americans Corner The Market On Sports Cars?
When you stop to consider that some of the fastest and most expensive cars on the market come from overseas this seems like a stupid question. Americans probably still consider the Corvette to be the...
1
1