1990 LB9 alternator

Hopefully a quick question. My alternator is screeching so I want to rebuild with new bearings. Which alternator is on my car? I'm not sure which rebuild kit to pick up.

1990 Trans Am GTA LB9/700R4
Reply to
SBlackfoot

to be honest with ya, its more of a pain in the rear to rebuild em, i would plunk down the 65.99 on a new one at advanced auto parts, part number 786111 its for either a 305 or 350 it dont matter. save yourself the headache. it also comes with a 36 month warranty.

Hope it helps Brett

Reply to
Malibu81