1996 Trans Am production numbers

Does anyone know how I can find out how many 1996 Trans Am's were produced by color? I was told that if I bought the $35 package from Pontiac Historical Services, they would tell me "everything about my Trans Am". Well, the package came today and told me nothing about my Trans Am that I already didnt know or didnt need (06 brochure). I already have the original dealer invoice, window sticker, production manifest from the factory(build sheet). What I was trying to find out was just how many were built in my color combination. Now, I always see owners touting that their Sunset Orange Trans Am is one of xxx built with a xxx top and xxx transmission so the info must be available somewhere. Can anyone fill me in on how to go about getting the info on my T/A?

thanks Wes

Reply to
Wes

A quick Google search produced this list.

Maybe this one in particular will help.
Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT