Any old timers still lurking about?

Back in 2001 when I bought my Camaro this was a lively group. Some of the names I remember:

Labrat Kitt vs Karr CBhvac Mr Floppy Bigjfig

and many others. Please forgive me if I forgot your name.

My ISP has informed me they will no longer provide access to Usenet groups after the 15th of July, so this will be my last chance to say goodbye.

Reply to
KQ6RT

If you can configure your news fetcher, there are some free servers aioe comes to mind I used for a while

I'm useing news.motzarella.org and allnews.readfreenews.net at the moment. Some just need a registration

HTH

Shame if everybody left, as the web groups seem to have diluted the pond of technically minded people.

Reply to
Terminal Crazy

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:56:49 -0700, "KQ6RT" puked:

I still check in now and again. Why not check out some of the free usenet providers?

lab~rat >:-)

Thanks lab~rat. It's nice to see you're still out there. I'll look into that. Though it's hardly worth it any more.

Reply to
KQ6RT