big block swap

Where can I find information on swapping a big block Chevy engine into a 3rd gen. camaro?

Reply to
Silent Warrior

Shoehorn.com

Seriously, why? Unless you want an ill handling POS pass on the BB Chev swap.

Reply to
FBR

I can not help with your question, but I do know allot of work is envolved. Much to do with the weight of the engine allone, frame and suspension mods, engine bay chopping to shoe horn it in. Then when you are done you have a nose heavy, ill handling ride. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

if you use aluminum heads and water pump you looking at an increase of like

70lbs not a huge deal
Reply to
Hitman0187