convertible conversion

I have an 89 IROCZ with a convertible top that needs to be replaced. does anybody know where I can get a "solid" (fiberglass or etc) replacement ?
Thanks very much !
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.