Correct 454 Heads?

Sorry to interrupt here, but a friend is checking out an original '72 454 SS Chevelle he just bought that is supposed to be numbers matching. However, he has 781 heads with 75 date codes on them. Anyone know the correct casting number for an LS5 365-horse cylinder head, or a URL to a website for this?

Reply to
Sea Jhett

Check out this site

.I've got 781s with big valves and have been ported and checked on a flow bench. They don't work half bad on my 496.

Reply to
496RatBird

That page answered the question. Rest of the site looks good, too. I forwarded this to my friend. Thanks!!!

Reply to
Sea Jhett