Floorboards

How do you guys recommend removing rusted floorboards from my Camaro? Should i buy a cutting torch? This is my first restoration project. Should i buy a cut off tool? Or both? Just trying to get a idea for what specialty tools i should buy, i already have a air compresser and a mig welder . Thanks, your help will greatly be appreciated.

Reply to
ChevyCamaro1980

Big fan of the reciprocating saw muhself.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Yup, and cutting a hole smaller than the new boards.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Reply to