For Sale 1993 Supercharged Z28

Ok If anyoneis ointerested..Paxton SN2000 Supercharger Just installed 600 Miles ago.Paid 3600 for it alone...New rear gears 3.73 less than a

1000 miles ago. Boost guges and fuel gauge installed also..car is an automatic.....Cd player..Black tinted windows / Remote start alarm system....Mobile One all the time....Motor runs 100 percent....New Brake pads all aorund .....Fuel management system....MSD Timing control.....have set of Super sport ss 17 wheels to go with it and brand new Goodyear ZR Rated tires if wanted to a bit more money. The Car is in over all nice condition..needs a little cosmetic touchups and Needs a Tranny..Time to rebuild it right. Once the rebuild is done this car will be really nice......Also has stainless steel SLP Free flow mufller....New MSD Wires....New Opstispark....New Water Pump.......New Intake manifold Gaskets...Timing cover Gaskets..... A lot of blod and sweat went into this car and I have maintanied it. There is more to this car but thats all i can think of right now....Anyone interested 5900 takes it and Im negotiable on that also........email me if interested....Car is located on Long Island

Mike

Email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Michael