For sale

Crankshaft Fluiddamper serpentine pulley for 2.5? 4.0 and perhaps 258.

I bought this because I was making a stroker engine. I originally planned om making a high rpm 12 CW crank engine. that fell through and i used a 4cw crank and a lower RPM cam.

This crank damper is made to fit a 4.0 but when I tried to install it I couldnt install it all the way. the hub of the damper which is steel, contacts the timing chain cover before it is installed all the way. Id say it was made wrong, and dont want to deal with it. should be an easy fix if you have a lathe, or maybe you can send it back and have them make it right.

pictures available by request by email. timing cover available for a small price if you buy the damper so you can see for yourself.

asking price about what a new MOPAR damper costs.

Reply to
Erik Litchy

see

Erik Litchy