FS: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am

I'm sad to sell this car, but I just bought a new one and four cars is just too many. Very powerful and great looking car. I am asking $1800 but will consider other offers for this sweet classic. This car has brand new cats, rebuilt carburator. AC blows cold, but fan seems to blow on low only(I have been told it could be the switch.) Pioneer stereo and three way 6x9 speakers. Car has original pontiac Snowflake Rims. Previous owner told me the transmission had a shift kit, it has nice firm shifts. This car is currently registered in Maricopa county(Phoenix, AZ), all emissions equipment is installed and has passed emissions and inspection.

I have pictures on my website:

Please feel from to call me if you have any questions at:

602-300-1866

I can be reached by email at: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net or adobe snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-Jeff

Reply to