1977 Pontiac Trans Am $2200 obo.

1977 Pontiac Trans Am $2200 obo. Car has approximately 154,000 miles on it. Car runs and drives. Car has been registered a few months ago, passed emmisions w/ flying colors. New cats, rebuilt carb, new plugs and wires, new cap and rotor. Fast car! 6.6L V8 pontiac 400 engine. Pioneer stereo w/ rear pioneer 3way 6x9's, 5x7? front door speakers. Exhaust sounds mean, but not too loud. Dark red paint, has Formula stearing wheel and pontiac snowflake rims. Pictures can be found on web site:
If you are interested in seeing thecar I live the central phoenix area. Phone number: 602-300-1866

-Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey Bruso

Looks like a nice driver so I passed it on to some friends. Good luck selling the T/A.

Dave

Reply to
poncho462