FS: 81 Firebird

For parts or restoration. On e-bay, currently at 150.00. No reserve will sell to the high bidder.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Commercial dealer spammimg. Reported as such.

Reply to
FBR

Glad to see you're still working hard. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops (aka "Tazmaro") 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

mostly people who couldn't by a wingnut if they were

can't check everything every day. I own about 140 cars and I

and let the adults read what they want.

Just what can you do with 140 cars? Drive them twice a year, or maybe you like to set out on the front porch at night and listen to them rust? I must be jealous...

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

postings are mostly people who couldn't by a wingnut if they were

I can't check everything every day. I own about 140 cars and I

it and let the adults read what they want.

About what your opinion is worth, .02. The poster in question is a commercial seller who is constantly spamming this group. You want to know when something's for sale go to Ebay and look for yourself. Wingnut

Reply to
FBR

Actual text from the auction: "Will sell to Worldwide only." WTF does that mean? Fed-Ex shipping to Mars and Venus are not an option?? Here's another: "...little to no apparent rust"

"Overall this car isn't rusty at all."
I'd hate to see what he considers a "rusty" car.Is he trying to out-do "Baghdad Bob"?"Today we slaughtered them in the airport. They are out of Saddam International Airport.The force that was in the airport, this force was destroyed."

Reply to
Andy Warren