fuel mileage

ok so now here's the question that was bound to come, what kinda of fuel mileage can i expect from a 3rd gen V6 firebird or camaro? also what kind of mileage does a 350 small block get? (not that im gonna get one, just my friend has a 1979 350 camaro and wants to know)

Reply to
dave349

Looking at the stats, it looks like the 2.8 v6 gets 17/27 mgp city/hwy, and the formula/trans am gets 16/26 mpg. Hope this helps.

The Freak

Reply to
FBodyFreak

Reply to
dave349

hello folks,

my V6/1991's mileage is 17 in town (if already warmed up) and 31 ... 25 Hwy. A mileage of 31 with this car on hwy is best. 29,5 ... 26 is average on hwy (maximum speed at 75mph). Lower than 25 is only under worse conditions (e.g.

12 is while speeding; 15,2 is at an average speed of 95mph .... yes!!! and at the Rockies)

GH

Reply to
Georg Hanuschick

Reply to