Hypertech Programmer for 95 3.4L V6

I have a 1995 Chevy Camaro 3.4L V6. I am looking for a Hypertech Programmer for my Camaro. I have been informed recently that they discontinued this particular Hypertech programmer. They still make programmers for that year and below, but they seem to only do so for the LT1 Camaros. I believe the model number for what I need is 350152. If anyone knows where I could possibly get this model programmer, please let me know.

Reply to
James Wolfer

Try eBay. As long as the original user returns his car to stock, the programmer can be used again on another car. I bought a used one for my '96 LT1 on eBay for $125. - Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

Hello, I have a Hypertech Power Programmer Plus that I have used on my

1996 Z28 SS. It helped the car out very well. Email me for info.

Adam

Reply to
Adam