make a 1994 camaro look new?

I was wondering if anybody could knows if it is possible to put a

1999+ model nose on a 1994 model camaro.

From the looks of it, I would have to replace the hood too in order to make it fit right....is there anything else that would have be be replaced?

And would it be just as easy to put a 1999 hood and nose on it as it would be to put a 1994 hood and nose...I mean are the bolts in the same places and such.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Billy

Thanks for the response man. The reason I was thinking about doing this is cause I was recently in a car crash. The hood, nose, and driver's side fender will have to be replaced anyways.....so I was thinking that I would see if it was possible to go ahead and try and make the car look a little newer.

The guy that hit me is going to have to pay to have my car fixing....so I was just thinking "hey if the parts cost the same...and if it isnt impossible to do, then it would just look better". I wish I could buy me a new one :(

But anyways, you say it can be done? Do you think that if I had the

1999 nose it would fit on there just like a 1994 one would...same thing for the hood. And do you know if the fenders would need to be changed to 1999 to make it fit? Or would the 1994 fenders fit still. Thanks.
Reply to
Billy

I believe the fenders are different. You should be able to tell by checking them out side by side. I think the older fenders aren't cut out. The newer one's are.

Mike

Reply to
KNT RDR